Monday, October 22, 2007

Muffins Make the World Go 'Round

More than a year later, but I finally fulfilled the muffin-making dream that Izzie creating in her baking frenzy of grief.



I got the base muffin recipe from Moosewood (Should I put it in here? Vote in the comments!) and then split a double recipe. Added orange zest and juice and chocolate chunks to one batch and lemon zest and juice and blueberries to the other!

I plan to use these muffins to gain the undying devotion of some people in my program. And then take over the world!!!!

3 comments:

kzwick said...

Yes please to the recipe. and your pictures are so arty!

kzwick said...

As a comment to your comment on CH's Banana cupcakes and this post, I see that you decided to go for legit cupcakes. But, if it makes you feel better, I regularly made the cake part of banana cake without the icing last year. And, I called it banana bread. Or at least that's what my roommate who decided it had to be healthy called it.

CH said...

Post the recipe, please!

Baking to win the devotion of your classmates and to eventually take over the world is a great plan!