Monday, October 29, 2007

Macaroons

Matzo ball soup made me think of passover, which made me think of macaroons, which made me think of this super easy recipe I made last year. I didn't have the proper proportions and I tried to make them anyway. They were a tasty (if oozy) failure. I have since spoken to my mom to learn the proper quantities of ingredients. I think this recipe is awesome because you can make them in literally 20 minutes, including the bake time. The one thing is that they dont keep too well because they get soft.


Ingredients:

  • 1 Can of Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (8oz)
  • 4 cups of sweetened shreaded coconut.
  • 1.5 tsp. vanilla

Instructions:
  1. Mix all the ingredients together. If it's runny, add more coconut.
  2. Spoon them onto a baking sheet (that's either well greased or has a silpat on it).
  3. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 until golden brown.
  4. Eat!

No comments: