Sunday, August 30, 2009

Still Smitten

Seriously, I don't know that I cook recipes that aren't from her website anymore these days. Here are a few pics of the most recent deliciousness.





Corn and Tomato Pie

I was going to make a stock of the UTTERLY delicious salad that HEB posted below, eggplants do not seem to be in season the in CA yet....thus, corn and tomatoes instead! Most of the ingredients for my version actually came from the farmer's market this morning (to which I biked! Whoo whoo!) Even the cheese, which was a delicious garlic cheddar that added an extra punch to my version.

1 comment:

HEB said...

I wanted to make this as soon as seeing it on SK; hearing that you had good results makes me even more likely to do so. It totally reminds me of a fancy version of the black bean tortilla pie that we made in the LVC house all the time. Of course, we used frozen corn and diced tomatoes from a can, but, you know, same idea.